Make us your Charity of the Year
The fantastic Marks & Spencers, Montague Street, Worthing, raising money for our new hospice.
Morrisons in Worthing raised over £7,000 during our Charity of the Year partnership, as well as donating many gifts in kind.
Adopt St Barnabas House as your charity of the year, there are lots of ways you can get involved.
- A corporate dinner for business partners
- Volunteering as a corporate group
- Charity race day or quiz
- Sponsor an event like our Night to Remember Midnight Walk
We can help your company meet their corporate social responsibility benefits are
- Being involved with a local charity can boost your company image
- Boost staff morale
- Promote positive team building
- Improve employee/employer relationships
- Create positive PR around the partnership
For more information please contact our Fundraising Team on 01903 254777 or email email@example.com