'A general thanks to all of you for the care and
information you provide. Your support and help
especially via the home visits was invaluable
during an anxious time.'
Patients may be referred to the service for:
- Management of symptoms, such as pain
- Emotional support or counselling for themselves or their loved ones
- Day Hospice support /Outpatient support
- Admission for symptom management, respite, or care in the last days of life
You can find more information about the care services offered by St Barnabas under 'Related links' at the bottom of the page, including:
- The St Barnabas Service Directory
- Patient information leaflet
- Ensuring quality - maintaining our standards of care
- St Barnabas Statement of Purpose
- St Barnabas House Quality Account
Click here for information about the Sussex Cancer Network.
St Barnabas supports the Royal College of Nursing End of Life Care charter, details of which can be found at the bottom of the page under 'Related links'. Please click here to learn more about end of life care.
When someone dear to you becomes ill, it can be a distressing, frightening and lonely time, which leaves you with a sense of helplessness and loss of control. Read*more*-->
• Sussex cancer care Go visit -->
• Ensuring quality - maintaining our standards of care Go visit -->
• St Barnabas Service Directory Download -->
• Information for Patients and their Families leaflet Download -->
• St Barnabas Statement of Purpose October 2012 Download -->
• St Barnabas House Quality Account 2011 - 2012 Download -->