Information about our services for patients and families.Find out more
Take part in this popular marathon by the sea
The 2018 event will take place on Sunday 15 April.
Starting at Preston Park, the 26.2 mile course will take in the sights of Brighton and the surrounding area. With a stunning backdrop of the sea, the Brighton Marathon finishes on the seafront with 150,000 spectators and an unbeatable atmosphere.
Own place entries
What you can expect when you join our team
• We’ll be there on race day to meet you before the race starts and wish you luck!
• We’ll have our enthusiastic cheer teams along the route ready to cheer you on. Don’t forget to wear your St Barnabas House vest so that you stand out from the crowd.
• We’ll hold a post-race reception in the Beach Village with refreshments and massage.
• We’ll also invite you to our pre-marathon pasta party on the Thursday before race day, so join us for a drink and a bite to eat and meet the rest of our St Barnabas House Brighton Marathon team!
Join our Brighton Marathon Facebook group and share training hints and tips with other members of the team.
We’ll send you a St Barnabas House fundraising pack, however you can start your fundraising straight away by doing the following:
• Set up a JustGiving page – the easy way to raise sponsor money online. Visit www.justgiving.com to get started!
• Take a look at our fundraising hints and tips
• Download a St Barnabas House sponsor form