Thank you for your support during June 2021
Wednesday 7 July 2021
A huge and heartfelt thank you to every one of you who has supported St Barnabas House in June.
Catfishing Against Cancer
From wonderful young and young-at-heart people to clubs, groups and businesses, here are some of you who have supported the hospice recently – we wish we could mention each and every one of you! We are delighted and grateful for all the wonderful ways each of you makes a real difference to local people.
- Catfishing against Cancer for raising an incredible £10,837.45 from their 2021 event. Particular thanks to Dan for braving the beard shave
- Katie for raising £2,081.80 from her cycle ride in memory of her best friend, Jo
- Andrea for holding a golf day at Avisford Park, raising £2,590 in memory of her sister, Tracy
- Freda and friends for raising £730 from their raffle and sales
- The European Press Golf Association for raising £695 to date this year
- Findon Gas Services for raising £300 from their annual boiler service promotion
- Stef for raising £215 from her garden “Parkrun”
- To every My Marathon Month megastar…quite frankly, you smashed it! Together, you ran over 1,000 miles this April and raised more than £7,500 and we cannot thank you enough.
- £371.91 from Breakaway Singles Social Club
- Richard John for raising £148 at their mini Clarins evening
- Stable Antiques for their £200 donation
- The Rustics for raising an impressive £3,000 from their 2020 golf day
- £100 in sponsorship for the Wacky Walking Women
- Findon Place, in conjunction with Findon Village WI and Findon Gardening Group, for raising £300 from plant sales at their open garden
- Hill Barn Golf Club for raising £130.79 in their collecting boxes
- Everyone who has asked for donations in lieu of birthday and wedding gifts for raising a fantastic total of £1,065 in June!
If you would like to find out more about how you can support St Barnabas House, please visit our Get Involved page.