Information about our services for patients and families.Find out more
As one of the world’s most well known runs, there really is no other event like the London Marathon. Use you place in this iconic event to make a difference with every step for hospice care and families in Worthing and the local community.
Starting in the beautiful Greenwich Park, the London Marathon takes in the most iconic sights the capital has to offer, from Canary Wharf and Big Ben to St Paul’s and Buckingham Palace as you head for that famous finish line along Pall Mall. The London Marathon really is an experience that will live with you forever.
Use your place to run for Team St Barnabas and help provide tailored care to each and every individual who needs it for as long as they need it, help families take a well-earned break and make isolated families feel less alone.
The organisers will have more details about their COVID safety measures as the event gets closer. We’ll look to share them here as we know more, but for now keep an eye on the London Marathon website for the latest information.
We’re here with you every step of the way, supporting you on your fundraising and training journey!
Here is how your support makes a huge difference to the lives of people and their families in Worthing the the surrounding area…
• Your £148 means a whole day of care for a patient, providing their carer with some much needed respite.
• Your £181 means a whole night’s care for a patient, allowing their carer to benefit from a good night’s sleep.
• Your £250 means bereaved families can join a social evening to meet with others who have suffered a loss and gain support from their peers.
• Your £363 means a whole hour of all care services can be given at St Barnabas House.
• Your £390 means a whole day of our Outpatients service can be given to patients.
If you have or are looking to get your own place in the London Marathon and wish to run for St Barnabas, do let us know. We’d love to hear from you and support you all the way.
Contact our Events Team and we can send you a running vest and fundraising pack.