Information about our services for patients and families.Find out more
This stunning central London half marathon is the only one of its kind, taking in some of the capital’s world-famous landmarks and four of London’s Royal Parks. Be a half marathon hero for St Barnabas to help make hospice care possible – now and in the future!
Not only do you get to run through some of the most beautiful green space London has to offer, you’ll do it to the backdrop of some of the capital’s world famous landmarks – all on closed roads.
The Royal Parks Half Marathon takes in four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
Use your place to run for Team St Barnabas and help provide tailored care to each and every individual who needs it for as long as they need it, help families take a well-earned break and make isolated families feel less alone.
The organisers will have more details about their COVID safety measures as the event gets closer. We’ll look to share them here as we know more, but for now keep an eye on the Royal Parks Marathon website for the latest information.
There may be a (half) marathon task ahead, but we’re here with you every step of the way, supporting you on your fundraising and training journey!
Here is how your support makes a huge difference to the lives of people and their families in Worthing the the surrounding area…
• Your £148 means a whole day of care for a patient, providing their carer with some much needed respite.
• Your £181 means a whole night’s care for a patient, allowing their carer to benefit from a good night’s sleep.
• Your £250 means bereaved families can join a social evening to meet with others who have suffered a loss and gain support from their peers.
• Your £363 means a whole hour of all care services can be given at St Barnabas House.
• Your £390 means a whole day of our Outpatients service can be given to patients.
If you have or are looking to get your own place in the Royal Parks Half Marathon and wish to run for St Barnabas, do let us know. We’d love to hear from you and support you all the way.
Contact our Events Team and we can send you a running vest and fundraising pack.