Taking place on Sunday 4 October 2020, the Worthing 10k attracts fast elites, first timers, club, and charity runners alike and raises over £100,000 for local good causes!
St Barnabas House is delighted to be one of the official charity partners for the Worthing 10k 2020.
Run for St Barnabas House for FREE
A Team St Barnabas Charity Place for the 2020 Worthing 10k is FREE with a minimum sponsorship of £100*! To claim your free place, register as normal and use code teambarnabas2020 when prompted.
If you’re already running the 2020 Worthing 10k and wish to fundraise for St Barnabas House, we’d love to have you on Team St Barnabas! Call us on 01903 706355 or email us today to let us know.
*by taking a Team St Barnabas Charity Place, you’re agreeing to our Worthing 10k Terms & Conditions.
What you get with Team St Barnabas
Support with your training
- Running vest: A St Barnabas House running vest to wear with pride on the day and for all your training runs.
- Coffee catch ups: Come and say hi. Meet us and other Team St Barnabas runners over coffee and cake.
- Training runs: There’s a marathon task ahead, so let’s achieve it together! We’ll be put on training runs to help you reach the distance.
- Facebook group: Sharing is caring. Join our St Barnabas runners group to chat and share stories, tips, and ideas.
Support with your fundraising
- Fundraising pack: A guide to give your fundraising a kick start, full of ideas to inspire you!
- JustGiving: The simplest way for your family, friends, and colleagues to sponsor you.
- Sponsorship form: Download the all important St Barnabas sponsorship form.
- Money box: Perfect for putting up in the staff kitchen or for that loose change.
- Top ten tips: The things to remember to make your fundraising a success.
Support on race day
- Team photo: We’ll be there to meet you at the start and wave you off, but not before grabbing a Team St Barnabas group shot.
- Cheer squad: We’ll be with all the way, with loads of supporters on route ready to hand out cheers and jelly babies.