Information about our services for patients and families.Find out more
Charity of the Year is an exciting opportunity for us both to work together in partnership to raise vital funds for our St Barnabas House, and help raise the profile of your business through corporate volunteering and fundraising in West Sussex.
We have found that companies who adopt Chestnut Tree House as their charity of the year partner, will make a difference in their communities, and are seen in a very positive light by existing and prospective customers and employees.
If you partner with us as your chosen charity, you will have a team of dedicated Corporate Fundraisers to support you with any fundraising activities.
• Volunteering as a corporate group
• Organising your own fundraising event or activity
• Sponsoring an event or campaign like Get Festive
• Encouraging Payroll Giving
• Taking part in one of our organised events or challenges
• Encouraging staff to donate clothes, books, toys, DVDs, CDs and bric-a-brac to our charity shops
• Donating gifts in kind
• Increased staff team moral. Help motivate and inspire your colleagues to achieve something as a group
• Meet your CSR responsibilities
• Raise your company profile through good PR and publicity
• Build a lasting relationship with one of Worthing’s best known and respected charities
• Networking and new business opportunities