- The competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 years.
- Contestants must supply full submission details as required and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize.
- The competition will run from 1 December to 24 December 2020
- The closing date for entries is midnight on 24 December 2020.
- All entries received by this date will be entered into the judging.
- Entries will be judged by independent judges made up of patients at St Barnabas House.
- The winner will be notified in January by a phone call or email.
- The winner will need to provide a detail rich, clear photo sent as a JPEG file to the artist Sara Abbott.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary.
- Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred or substituted.
- There will be no cash alternative.
- The entrant shall grant to St Barnabas House, for the purpose of display, publication and any future use in book, calendar or electronic format and exclusive irrevocable perpetual royalty-free licence to use the copyright in their sole discretion and without any payment by St Barnabas House.
- Your data will only be used in conjunction with this competition.
- The competition organisers will not pass on contestants personal details to any other organisation for the purpose of running the competition which they have entered.
Registered Charity Number 256789
Enter Pet Festive