Information about our services for patients and families.Find out more
Join 15,000 runners and make a difference with every step in the UK’s second biggest marathon with Chestnut Tree House. Stunning seafront backdrop and 150,000 supporters make this a run not to be missed!
Run for St Barnabas House in the Brighton Marathon 2020 to help raise vital funds to provide end of life care services and support for even more families across Worthing and the local community.
Registration is absolutely free with a minimum sponsorship of £500. We’ll be there to support you every step of the way!
Brighton Marathon 2020 takes place on Sunday 19 April, starting at 9:45am from Preston Park to the Event Village on Madeira Drive.
You’ll need to collect your race pack and race number from the Event Village on the Friday or Saturday ahead of the event.
Find more information about parking, travel, toilet locations and water stops on the Brighton Marathon website.
Results and timings for this year can be found on the Brighton Marathon website and will be posted on race day for 2020.
The Brighton Marathon start line and bag drop is at Preston Park and finish line is on Madeira Drive. View the full 2019 route map below.
Road closures will likely start at 5:30am and continue throughout the day. View the full 2019 road closures map here.
The Brighton Marathon 2020 route map and road closures will be available nearer race day.
Here are just a few ways your support makes a huge difference to the lives of in our care…
• £148 will provide for a whole day of care for a patient, allowing their carer to benefit from some much needed respite.
• £181 will provide for a whole night’s care for a patient, allowing their carer to benefit from a good night’s sleep.
• £250 will allow us to hold a social evening for bereaved clients allowing them to gain support from their peers and meet with others who have suffered a loss.
• £363 allows us to provide one hour of all care services at St Barnabas House.
• £390 allows us to provide one day of our Outpatients service.
• £625 will fund the cost of a 24 hour stay at the In Patient Unit for a patient.
• £1,460 will cover 24hrs of our Hospice at Home team.
We couldn’t make our events work without our team of amazing and dedicated volunteers. Helping with marshalling, car parking, bag drops, medal giving, and being part of our race day cheer squads.