Information about our services for patients and families.Find out more
Join 15,000 runners in the UK’s second biggest marathon with Chestnut Tree House on Sunday 19 April. Join Team St Barnabas for free and raise £500 to make every step count for families across Worthing and the local community.
Starting in beautiful Preston Park, the Brighton Marathon takes you through the iconic streets of Brighton, over the fabulous coastal roads of Ovingdean Cliffs, and along a stunning seafront backdrop to the finish at Madeira Drive. With 150,000 supporters this a run not to be missed!
Run for St Barnabas House in the Brighton Marathon 2020 to help raise vital funds to provide end of life care services and support for even more families across Worthing and the local community.
Registration is absolutely free with a minimum sponsorship of £500. We’ll be there to support you every step of the way!
Brighton Marathon 2020 takes place on Sunday 19 April, starting at 9:45am from Preston Park to the Event Village on Madeira Drive.
You’ll need to collect your race pack and race number from the Event Village on the Friday or Saturday ahead of the event.
Find more information about parking, travel, shuttle buses, bag-drops, toilet locations and water stops in 2020 on the Brighton Marathon website.
Results and timings for this year can be found on the Brighton Marathon website and will be posted on race day for 2020.
The Brighton Marathon start line and bag drop is at Preston Park and finish line is on Madeira Drive. View the full 2019 route map below.
Road closures will likely start at 5:30am and continue throughout the day. View the full 2019 road closures map here.
The Brighton Marathon 2020 route map and road closures will be available nearer race day.
Here is how your support makes a huge difference to the lives of people and their families in Worthing the the surrounding area…
• Your £148 means a whole day of care for a patient, providing their carer with some much needed respite.
• Your £181 means a whole night’s care for a patient, allowing their carer to benefit from a good night’s sleep.
• Your £250 means bereaved families can join a social evening to meet with others who have suffered a loss and gain support from their peers.
• Your £363 means a whole hour of all care services can be given at St Barnabas House.
• Your £390 means a whole day of our Outpatients service can be given to patients.
• Your £625 means patients can benefit from a 24 hour stay at our In Patient Unit.
• Your £1,460 means 24hrs of our Hospice at Home can be given to patients.
We couldn’t make our events work without our team of amazing and dedicated volunteers. Helping with marshalling, car parking, bag drops, medal giving, and being part of our race day cheer squads.