Information about our services for patients and families.Find out more
Good luck to our Brighton Marathon 2019 runners. Find all the information you need about the event or register your interest in the Brighton Marathon 2020 today to make a difference with every step!
Inspired by the buzzing atmosphere, 150,000 spectators and stunning backdrop of the sea at the Brighton Marathon 2019? Join Team St Barnabas at the Brighton Marathon 2020, the second biggest marathon in the UK.
Good luck to all our #TeamStBarnabas runners in the Brighton Marathon on Sunday 14 April!
• We’ll be there on race day to meet you before the race starts and wish you luck!
• We’ll have our enthusiastic cheer teams along the route ready to cheer you on. Don’t forget to wear your St Barnabas House vest so that you stand out from the crowd.
• We’ll hold a post-race reception in the Event Village (marquee number 3) with refreshments and massage.
• We’ll also be holding a post race day congratulations event later in the year to say thank you for being amazing super stars…look out for more info on this over the summer.
Brighton Marathon race packs must be collected from the Event Village on Friday or Saturday ahead of the event.
Find more information about parking, travel, toilet locations and water stops on the Brighton Marathon website.
The Brighton Marathon start line and bag drop is at Preston Park and finish line is at the Event Village on Madeira Drive. View the full route map below. Race start is at 9:45am.
Road closures start at 5:30am and continue throughout the day. View the full road closures map here.
Results and timings will appear on the Brighton Marathon website on Race Day.
• Join our Facebook group to chat with other St Barnabas House runners and share training tips and advice.
We’ll send you a St Barnabas House fundraising pack, however you can start your fundraising straight away by doing the following:
• Set up a JustGiving page – the easy way to raise sponsor money online. Visit www.justgiving.com to get started!
• Take a look at our St Barnabas A to Z Fundraising Ideas
• Download a St Barnabas Sponsorship Form
£69 covers a visit by a Community Palliative Care Nurse. They’re the first point of contact between patients and STB providing specialist advice in patients own home
£148 provides for a whole day of care for a patient in their own home, allowing their carer to benefit from some much-needed respite
£228 covers the cost for one person to attend the Day Hospice for one day
£625 funds the cost of a 24 hour stay at the In-Patient Unit for a patient
£742 pays for one hour of all care services provided by St Barnabas House
£914 will pay for one day of our Outpatients service
£1,549 will pay for one day of all the care provided by our Day Hospice