Information about our services for patients and families.Find out more
With an amazing seaside backdrop, Brighton is home to one of the best half marathons in the UK. Run for Team St Barnabas for free, with minimum sponsorship of £200, and help make local hospice care possible – now and in the future!
Starting along Madeira Driver, the Brighton Half Marathon takes in the vibrant streets of the city, the scenery of Brighton Marina and Hove Gardens, and Brighton’s stunning seafront as you head to the finish.
Run for Team St Barnabas and help provide tailored care to each and every individual who needs it for as long as they need it, help families take a well-earned break and make isolated families feel less alone.
Your entry to the Brighton Half Marathon 2021 is free as part of Team St Barnabas, with a minimum sponsorship of £200.
You can still join Team St Barnabas and use your Brighton Half place to make a real difference to the lives of children with life limiting conditions across Sussex.
If you’d like to join us or find out more, simply contact our Events Team who will be happy to help.
The organisers will have more details about their COVID safety measures as the event gets closer. We’ll look to share them here as we know more, but for now keep an eye on the Brighton Half website for the latest information.
There may be a (half) marathon task ahead, but we’re here with you every step of the way, supporting you on your fundraising and training journey!
Here is how your support makes a huge difference to the lives of people and their families in Worthing the the surrounding area…
• Your £148 means a whole day of care for a patient, providing their carer with some much needed respite.
• Your £181 means a whole night’s care for a patient, allowing their carer to benefit from a good night’s sleep.
• Your £250 means bereaved families can join a social evening to meet with others who have suffered a loss and gain support from their peers.
• Your £363 means a whole hour of all care services can be given at St Barnabas House.
• Your £390 means a whole day of our Outpatients service can be given to patients.
If you have any questions about the Brighton Half 2021 or joining Team St Barnabas, get in touch anytime. We’d love to hear from you.