Information about our services for patients and families.Find out more
The Brighton Half Marathon is one of the major running events on the half marathon calendar. A beautiful seafront course, amazing crowd support and the chance to support St Barnabas House, you local adult’s hospice.
Starting and finishing on Madeira Drive just east of the famous Brighton Pier, the route takes in the best of the city centre as well as fabulous stretches of coastal road. You’re guaranteed a picturesque view and an amazing atmosphere.
You’re guaranteed a picturesque view and roaring crowds all the way round…check out the Brighton Half Marathon Race Course.
• We’ll have our enthusiastic cheer teams along the route ready to cheer you on. Don’t forget to wear your St Barnabas House vest so that you stand out from the crowd.
• We’ll hold a post-race reception in the Race Village with refreshments and massage.
• Join our Facebook group to chat with other St Barnabas House runners and share training tips and advice.
We’ll send you a St Barnabas House fundraising pack, however you can start your fundraising straight away by doing the following:
• Set up a Just Giving page – the easy way to raise sponsor money online. Visit www.justgiving.com to get started!
• Take a look at our fundraising hints and tips
• Download a St Barnabas House sponsor form