Information about our services for patients and families.Find out more
Being the only run to go through both the City of London and City of Westminster, this is not your average half marathon! Run for St Barnabas and help make hospice care in Worthing possible – now and in the future!
While running past some of London’s most spectacular landmarks, the 2021 event will be shining a light on how we are coming together as a nation during the Covid-19 pandemic and will celebrate the grand, quirky and hidden landmark moments of 2020.
The race starts by The Strand, finishes by Downing Street and has fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
Use your place to run for Team St Barnabas and help provide tailored care to each and every individual who needs it for as long as they need it, help families take a well-earned break and make isolated families feel less alone.
From moving the start area to give the event more space, creating a new pen system, adding one way systems for bag drops and toilets, and extended road closures the organisers have been putting more measures in place to keep the event COVID safe in 2021. You can see all the measures being put in place on the London Landmarks website.
There may be a (half) marathon task ahead, but we’re here with you every step of the way, supporting you on your fundraising and training journey!
Here is how your support makes a huge difference to the lives of people and their families in Worthing the the surrounding area…
• Your £148 means a whole day of care for a patient, providing their carer with some much needed respite.
• Your £181 means a whole night’s care for a patient, allowing their carer to benefit from a good night’s sleep.
• Your £250 means bereaved families can join a social evening to meet with others who have suffered a loss and gain support from their peers.
• Your £363 means a whole hour of all care services can be given at St Barnabas House.
• Your £390 means a whole day of our Outpatients service can be given to patients.
If you have or are looking to get your own place in the London Landmarks Half Marathon and wish to run for St Barnabas, do let us know. We’d love to hear from you and support you all the way.
Contact our Events Team and we can send you a running vest and fundraising pack.