Information about our services for patients and families.Find out more
The Worthing 10K Weekend is one of the largest & friendliest running events in the south-east, welcoming 2500 runners of all abilities to a flat coastal route.
Taking place on Sunday 2 June 2019, the Worthing 10K attracts everyone, from fast elites, first timers, club, and charity runners…raising in excess of £50,000 for local good causes!
St Barnabas House is delighted to be one of the official charity partners for the Worthing 10k 2019.
We now have a limited number of Charity Places available for the Worthing 10K 2019. A Charity Place entry is FREE, with a minimum sponsorship of £100. If you would be interested in taking one of these places, get in touch today!
If you wish to sign up to the event directly or already have a place in the race you can still run for Team St Barnabas and fund raise for us to support the vital work we do.
Worthing 10K race packs, including your number, will be sent in the post approx. 2 weeks before the event.
Find more information about parking, travel, toilet locations and water stops on the Worthing 10K website.
The Worthing 10K starts on Worthing promenade (opposite the Travelodge), with a race start time of 9:30am. View the full route map below.
If you included a mobile no. on your registration, you will receive a text message confirming your time shortly after completing the race. The full results will also be published on the Worthing 10K website.
• We’ll be there on race day to cheer you along!
• We’ll also be holding a post race day congratulations event later in the year to say thank you for being amazing super stars…look out for more info on this over the summer.
• Join our Facebook group to chat with other St Barnabas House runners and share training tips and advice.
We’ll send you a St Barnabas House fundraising pack, however you can start your fundraising straight away by doing the following:
• Set up a JustGiving page – the easy way to raise sponsor money online. Visit www.justgiving.com to get started!
• Take a look at our Fundraising Hints & Tips
• Download a St Barnabas Sponsorship Form
To speak to a member of the Events team, please email us at email@example.com or telephone us on 01903 706355.